Yet another Raja Ampat liveaboard question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep.
Both boats are very similar in layout and dive organisation. But a LOB is not just a boat. I happen to personally like the staff in the BM more. I’m sure there will be others who will prefer the staff on the WM. They are both good, and I’m booked for both later in the year.

Yep. My man Egoi and Batman!

Nam Air ruined the check out dive for our entire boat. Meaning there was none.

I was on AMIRA three weeks ago and it was just great. Never had so much space on a boat. And the dive deck is wonderful. No stairs to climb like on other boats.
I can recomend AMIRA

Blue Manta & White Manta have this kind of set up.

33F40626-6AD0-4335-B544-EAD902DCA6F8.jpeg

You gear up on dive deck, then walk a few steps on a wide & easy stairs down to loading deck at sea level. If you prefer not to walk downstair with your gear on, you also have the option to let the crew bring your gear down to loading deck and assist you gear up on the loading deck. Stools are provided for you to sit on, while the crew assist you on donning the BCD with tank.

After the dive, you doff your BCD at the surface before climbing onto the skiff. The crew would pull the BCD back on the skiff and unload your BCD & camera off the skiff back to the boat, put your camera on a huge rinse tank and return your BCD back to your station on the dive deck.

They’ll assist you in doffing your wetsuit right on loading deck. You just sit on the stool and the crew would unzipped your wetsuit and peel it off your body. Then you stand up and shower right away in the loading deck, as shown in the video, above.

Blue Manta & White Manta have this kind of set up.

View attachment 560788

You gear up on dive deck, then walk a few steps on a wide & easy stairs down to loading deck at sea level. If you prefer not to walk downstair with your gear on, you also have the option to let the crew bring your gear down to loading deck and assist you gear up on the loading deck. Stools are provided for you to sit on, while the crew assist you on donning the BCD with tank.

After the dive, you doff your BCD at the surface before climbing onto the skiff. The crew would pull the BCD back on the skiff and unload your BCD & camera off the skiff back to the boat, put your camera on a huge rinse tank and return your BCD back to your station on the dive deck.

They’ll assist you in doffing your wetsuit right on loading deck. You just sit on the stool and the crew would unzipped your wetsuit and peel it off your body. Then you stand up and shower right away in the loading deck, as shown in the video, above.

That's a lot of service! Don't think I've ever encountered an operation that helped take off your wetsuit.

Do they help you put it on too? LOL

Back
Top Bottom