Yet another question about lights.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi

If you dive in green water then is better cold white ( bluish ) colour , because reddish colour is more absorbed.

If you dive in brown mud water , then is better warm tone spectre .

If you make photos then you want to compensate water colour , but you need more power

Thanks for all the input.
Deciy to skip the pricey backup torches untill I reach a tech level, and on a recommendation got a 5k version ov SD05

#Aliexpress US $22.42 22%OFF | Sofirn New SD05 Scuba Dive LED Flashlight Diving Light Cree XHP50.2 Super Bright 2550lm 21700 Lamp with Magnetic Switch 3 Modes
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dVKuEy3
I'm using the Sofirn SD05 too and I am quite happy with it. Already had it 20 times underwater and no leaks or problems of any kind.
Just be carefull with the ring, rinse it properly after every dive, it tends to stick after a while, maybe because of the salt (and/or sand) inside. I did spray a bit of water repelling greese inside one time and the ring rotates properly again.

My vote is for the Gralmarine. Really cant go wrong with any product they make. These are top quality lights. The KX is nice and 1200 lum's is actually not as bright as it sounds.

Personally I really like the GL7

Back
Top Bottom