Yes, it is good to be back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remora

Reaction score
Hi Folks!

After a long absence I have returned. It's good to see the gang is still all here!

Warhammer: any news on the patent for the WHM!(BTW, that's when the monitor janitor was hired, that still cracks me up!)
Mario: good to see you still have the same sense of humour! (BTW still going by Mario or Marionette now :)

Divingal: how's life in upper Canada, the water on the coast has warmed to a right balmy 49F!

Once again hi to all hope to have some meaningful input to some very interesting posts!

Cheers

welcome back...
Since I am new to the boards, this is really more of a welcome though. More people means more info, and more info is always good. I have learned a lot here, especially about the little things. Hope to learn from you as well.

Hi Remora, welcome back, and where have you been?

:)

Where Be? You haven't been unfaithful by frolicing in other
websites have you? :mean:
Welcome back ears,
The Thunder from Down Under,
The Gasman.

haha, I see your back with your girly fighting gloves on heh! Been gone for a while... did it really take that long to recover from your sex change operation?!? :D

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Thanks all!

I've been extremely busy with courses and just plain ole diving. Not alot of time for the keyboard when the boat she's a callin! Conditions have been outstanding for the east coast of Canada and we are taking full advantage of it.

Had to take a little poke Mario, just to see if you would still bite!

Cheers

Where the heck have you been? (You get TD somewhere?) For awhile I was suspecting that NS had been annexed or something. But no, friends in Dartmouth are still Canadian - least they claim to be lololol. Have missed you!

Chuckles on the water temp. Was in the St L on the weekend - balmy 72F!

Good to have you back.

And no, I've had trouble finding test divers. But our very own Don has agreed to be my first student, so hopefully we'll get all the buggs worked out soon.

Poor Remora is obviously suffering from an acute case of Drygillitis, from the Latin derivitive Dryus Gillus. More commonly known in laymans terms as "Doh! his stock tank dryed up disease" LOL! Good to have you back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom