Yellow Jetfins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John, I have some Krylon....

Actually there were just 2 threads about this in the past couple of days...

not anymore, when they come up for sale on ebay, the go for some coin.

DiveSystem of Italy makes Tech Fins in a choice of yellow or black, closely resembling French manufacturer Beuchat's original mid-1960s Jetfins in design and material:

Tech Fin
ZeroDiveTechFins.jpg
Tech Fin : Zerodive, DIVESYSTEM official reseller

Any idea how the sizes run?

Any idea how the sizes run?

$188 + S&H is a little hard to swallow. Not to mention the prognosis for any follow-up if the size is wrong.

Pete

The Tech Fin sizes quoted at

Tech Fin : Zerodive, DIVESYSTEM official reseller

are:

XS: 36-39; SM: 39-41; LXL: 42-44; XXL: 44-46. These European sizes approximate to US sizes 4-6; 6-8; 8-10; 10-11.5

Be aware, though, that foot sizes printed on fins aren't always reliable. There's a German Standard for swim fins, DIN 7876, specifying which foot length goes with which foot width when designing foot pockets, but fin manufacturers don't always follow the specification.

Let me rephrase my question - has anyone physically seen a pair of these fins, and if so can you give me an idea of how the actual fin compares in foot pocket size to say ScubaPro Jetfins?

Jackie

Let me rephrase my question - has anyone physically seen a pair of these fins, and if so can you give me an idea of how the actual fin compares in foot pocket size to say ScubaPro Jetfins?

Jackie

I'm putting this back up here cause I'm interested in the answer to this also.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom