• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Yearly pass @ CSSP?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Kunk35, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Kunk35

Kunk35 Contributor

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Does anyone get the yearly pass out there? I'm thinking about doing this and I'm just wondering if there are others that do? I had heard that they were no longer letting instructors in for free, so I figured that would up the yearly pass sales a bit. I need to call them and see if it is yearly from date of purchase, or January to December yearly.

2. Aquatrax

Aquatrax Contributor

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    I was thinking the same thing. I'll send them an email about the season pass and post the reply.

3. texdiveguy

texdiveguy Contributor Rest in Peace

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    It used to be Jan-Dec only @ $360.

Today I bought a 10 day pass for $150,,,saves me $5 a visit, and I will use those I am sure.

PS----vis was great for the pond....20-30ft.,,,,, and in the silo it was clear, no light needed at 61ffw/44f.

4. richerso

richerso Contributor

# of Dives:
    I am jealous ! ! !
    Wish I could have been there to witness the great vis.

I believe the passes are issued for Jan-Dec regardless of when you purchase them. The 10 day pass sounds good.

5. cruiser

cruiser Scuba Instructor

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    I've bought the yearly pass for the last 2 years. It costs $300 and is valid Jan. - Dec. Got my money's worth, too. I figured last year it cost me $8 a visit.

Alan, what was the water temp out there?

6. Aquatrax

Aquatrax Contributor

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    Yep, 300 bucks and good until December 31st of the year it is purchased per Tim at CSSP

7. Kunk35

Kunk35 Contributor

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    I wish it was year to date of purchase, but I guess realistically, people don't dive all that much during the winter months anyway. I know this year we pretty much didn't dive at all, unlike years past.

I may get the yearly for me, and get the 10 day for Rhonda. Not sure yet. We really miss the amount of diving we used to do, so this year we've decided to "dive back in"...

8. texdiveguy

44f pretty much the whole water colume.

And you are correct on the $300 for Jan-Dec, my earlier quote of $360 was off. :wink:

9. cruiser

cruiser Scuba Instructor

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499

Thanks Alan. Last year my first dip in the pond was March 22 and the temps were in the 50's.

10. texdiveguy

We have had a much cooler and wetter year in the DFW area than normal,,,that makes a differnce in a 27 acre pond. AND it's not March 22 yet!!! :)