Yearly pass @ CSSP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone get the yearly pass out there? I'm thinking about doing this and I'm just wondering if there are others that do? I had heard that they were no longer letting instructors in for free, so I figured that would up the yearly pass sales a bit. I need to call them and see if it is yearly from date of purchase, or January to December yearly.

It used to be Jan-Dec only @ $360.

Today I bought a 10 day pass for $150,,,saves me $5 a visit, and I will use those I am sure.

PS----vis was great for the pond....20-30ft.,,,,, and in the silo it was clear, no light needed at 61ffw/44f.

I am jealous ! ! !
Wish I could have been there to witness the great vis.

I believe the passes are issued for Jan-Dec regardless of when you purchase them. The 10 day pass sounds good.

I've bought the yearly pass for the last 2 years. It costs $300 and is valid Jan. - Dec. Got my money's worth, too. I figured last year it cost me $8 a visit.

Alan, what was the water temp out there?

Yep, 300 bucks and good until December 31st of the year it is purchased per Tim at CSSP

I wish it was year to date of purchase, but I guess realistically, people don't dive all that much during the winter months anyway. I know this year we pretty much didn't dive at all, unlike years past.

I may get the yearly for me, and get the 10 day for Rhonda. Not sure yet. We really miss the amount of diving we used to do, so this year we've decided to "dive back in"...

I've bought the yearly pass for the last 2 years. It costs $300 and is valid Jan. - Dec. Got my money's worth, too. I figured last year it cost me $8 a visit.

Alan, what was the water temp out there?

44f pretty much the whole water colume.

And you are correct on the $300 for Jan-Dec, my earlier quote of $360 was off. :wink:

44f pretty much the whole water colume.

And you are correct on the $300 for Jan-Dec, my earlier quote of $360 was off. :wink:

Thanks Alan. Last year my first dip in the pond was March 22 and the temps were in the 50's.

Thanks Alan. Last year my first dip in the pond was March 22 and the temps were in the 50's.

We have had a much cooler and wetter year in the DFW area than normal,,,that makes a differnce in a 27 acre pond. AND it's not March 22 yet!!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom