Year round diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mischief

Registered
Reaction score
yo hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone can tell me where in the world is there nearly year round diving conditions?

Thanks
Mischief

depends on what you class as diving conditions
i dive the UK all year round

Mischief once bubbled... yo hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone can tell me where in the world is there nearly year round diving conditions?

Thanks
Mischief
We have diving year-round here in southeastern Virginia.

Mischief once bubbled...
yo hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone can tell me where in the world is there nearly year round diving conditions?

Thanks
Mischief
Well, Mr. Mischief, this is the kind of question that causes...ah, mischief. You see, some craze fanatical people think that where ever they are, what ever the temp, in rain or snow, hot or freezing, night or day, fresh or salt... it is a good time to dive.
Now, the water aroung here is still a nice 42, and it's only half a day's drive to the great Puget Sound. The local Lake Coeur d' Alene has over a hundred wrecks. So the answer is Spokane Washington!

As long as there's water, we can dive. Had to walk through about 6" of snow today and yesterday to get to the water.....

i was thinkin more tropical locations, with nice reefs. somewhere tropical that doesnt get affected but hurricans and such. i should have been more specific.

YOU GOT SNOW ???

Mischief

Yep, up at Big Bay Point and at Centennial Park. It actually came in handy - the hot water I brought to warm my boots was too hot so I scooped a bit of snow to cool it off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom