Year-round charters near NC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
R

Root Cause

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tested new drysuit in FL last week, now I want to go closer to here (NC). I'm crawling down the east coast on google maps searching "scuba charter," then finding each site's charter calendar, which is inevitably blank because it is Jan. I guess I would have to call each one to be sure. Is there a better way to find a charter that runs year round? Do you have a charter recommendation that is running now?

Tested new drysuit in FL last week, now I want to go closer to here (NC). I'm crawling down the east coast on google maps searching "scuba charter," then finding each site's charter calendar, which is inevitably blank because it is Jan. I guess I would have to call each one to be sure. Is there a better way to find a charter that runs year round? Do you have a charter recommendation that is running now?
Discovery Diving’s six pack boat will run at this time of year if they get enough divers. Instigator Fishing and Diving will too.

OP, your post made me register after ten years of reading the board.

Let me know if you want to team up for a charter. Relocated to NC before the pandemic and have yet to explore local diving.

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom