Ya'll kinda quiet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
Just checking in here and find it is quiet. Did last weekend do you guys in? What's the next plans? Anyone diving this weekend?

hey sorry i havnt popped in, ina while. since winters here i end up spending time bow hunting and right now rut is in full swing:rednose:

any how ill be around still working on our gear .sounds like you guys had a great time the past few weeks wish we where there

chat at yall later

erik & linds

You are right! It has been quiet! Hope everyone is ok. Don and I are stranded up here in Michigan and anxiously await hearing from Y'all! Hope we figure out something soon about the shirts!

Seaangel: my grad school roommate from UNC Chapel Hill lives in Martinez! We keep trying to get together when we are in Hilton Head but things keep happening. Finally ran into each other in a mall in Atlanta about a block from where our son works!

Hope everyone is doing great and getting to do some wonderful diving. Don and I are setting our goals for diving while on a crulse in early February. If the surgeon says ok, I think we will dive with whatever the cruise line has to offer in St Thomas and then a few days later with DiveAruba in Aruba!I hope that the surgeon gives his ok, otherwise we will have to settle for snorkeling and it just not the same!
Meanwhile , eveyone have some great diving! Keep this group active and we will be back down south in the spring! if not before!

Sorry guys, I know I haven't been saying much lately. I'm working on plans to start teaching soon independently so I've been kinda busy with that. It looks like I will be getting in the water sometime this year after all. Maybe I can make the next trip with DSD. :)

I have been rather quiet - sorry 'bout that! I have recovered from the wonderful dive trip we did last weekend, came back to work to find that things are going crazy, signed a contract on a house and getting ready for my Thanksgiving Bahama liveaboard trip. Been lurking as I could. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and I am looking foward to the next time we can get together. I'll be thinking of everyone as I dip into the warm blue waters!!

It is good to hear from all. I know it gets busy this time of year. As for the hunting, how well I know my husband hunts when he can, but his job is also very busy this time of year. He works retail, so tis the season.

Lisa, that is great you finally ran into your friend. Kind of funny though to in Atlanta. Our son is in Atlanta and when we go there I run in to folks from here too. But, he and his family are moving back home in about 4 weeks. I am so excited, will get to see my grandson more and they are expecting number 2 next summer.

Pam, have a great time diving in the Bahamas, I love it there. Some of my favorite dives have been there.

About those shirts??? How is that coming along?

Finally, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom