Yak dive 11/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da Nizz

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Any yakkers out there interested in diving next sat? If so lets go. I'm open to time and location.

Sounds like a plan, lets keep an eye on the weather. Any place in perticular ya have in mind?

Well the boneyard is allways fun. I havent dove red rocks yet and I havent dove spanish rocks either. The culverts sound like fun. I havent dove theme in awhile

Me too! Me too! Providing the water isn't tooooooo...................cold.

I'd really love to do spanish rocks as a yak dive. It has good beach access, a short haul to the water and it's a short swim out to the ledges. The water temp being what it is, it's doubtful a long dive would be likely. #1 dive buddy (wife) doesn't have a yak, loves diving spanish rocks, would like to join us and it would be a short swim for her.

Last edited:
Currently the weather for diving this weekend isn't looking too good.....winds NE 15 MPH, the good thing is that the water temp is higher than the air temp, LOL. I'll keep ya updated on changes.

Hey guys,

I'm assuming that, with NW winds & water temp at 64, we aren't diving tomorrow?

I think that is a safe assumption, small craft warnings thru tomorrow, sunday isn't looking much better.

Okay. I'm an old softball player, coach, umpire, and I grew up with the old "Unless you have been officially called & told the game is off, ya show up anyway, no matter what the weather is." Soooooooooooo............................I just like to be sure. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom