Ya Ya still celebrating by diving - April 18 (Day)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yea i forgot about that :D. oh well its a chance ill take. Wait im not a Minor :rofl3:

" Oh, I'm just a Girl. but I'd rather not be, 'cause they won't let me drive late at night..." -No Doubt

I would like to dive with you at Shaw's. I just need to talk my boss into letting me off early.
There is a fair chance of that, since he is my dive buddy! -N

Be careful Erika, there's a 10:00 pm curfew for minors!!
:rofl3:
Don't be fooled by her height... She's not a minor :D

I would like to dive with you at Shaw's. I just need to talk my boss into letting me off early.
There is a fair chance of that, since he is my dive buddy! -N

Perfect so there will be two of you, joining us...

This shall be fun. I have camera if i rember the batteries

My boss gave me today's assignment:Laguna Beach Senior Center.
The work that I had to do seemed very straightforward. I figured that I would finish by 11:00am.
But then he told me to come and do some paperwork, and by the time I was done, it was 7:00pm!

I was thinking about you guys at Shaw's and wishing I was there.

His son has not done a night dive yet, so tomorrow we are going to do a late afternoon and a night dive there at Shaw's.

Maybe next time! Happy Diving, -N

Nannymouse, I look forward to diving with you soon. Be careful of the surge in the crevasses at Shaws. We did not dare enter them. We did have a nice long dive, but kind of boring since we did not see a shark today... :lotsalove: :dork2:

We then decided to go to Crescent point, but they told us there was no sharks there, so we didn't dive there. Actually it was almost 4 O'clock by then and the waves were too high. We attempted a few more beaches further north (EVERYTHING TO THE SOUTH OF US WAS CLOSED DUE TO A SEWAGE SPILL) in Orange County with still no success. :(

We decided to go to Palos Verdes and dive Malaga Cove. We got to Malaga Cove and new we needed to rush to meet up for our night dive :eyebrow: at Veterans. We first walk down the hill to check out the surf. We determined that it was doable. We got all suited up and carried our gear down. Found an entry point but just as we tried to enter the waves got to be much to handle. We were actually more concerned of our exit on the large rocks as it was going to get dark. So we busted our :mooner: and hauled our gear back up. At least we got wet this time.

grabbed some food finally and headed to Veterans...

OH and the rest of the story is once at vets we talked till about 9:30 and then bailed on that dive to. was not my fault it was rens falt.

OH and the rest of the story is once at vets we talked till about 9:30 and then bailed on that dive to. was not my fault it was rens falt.

Why not blame it on the new guy, oh wait, that would be ME! Nevermind! Nice to have met you three tonight. We'll dive together sometime soon.Now go to bed, it's WAAAY past your bedtime!!

It was good seeing everyone at Vet's. Sounds like you guys had a really busy day doing the socal dive site tour.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom