Ya know what stinks....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure he is busy setting up the best possible out reply he know how. I didn't get one at all, but perhaps he is cutting and pasting his way through what I hope is a ever growing and ominously back log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark,
You may have received an email from the park by now but if not, Point Lobos is closed tomorrow due to storm damage. Not just closed for divers, closed period. The bad news is you won't be diving there. The good news is you'll get a refund or credit!

Mark,
You may have received an email from the park by now but if not, Point Lobos is closed tomorrow due to storm damage. Not just closed for divers, closed period. The bad news is you won't be diving there. The good news is you'll get a refund or credit!

Yep, Jocie was good enough to email, AND call me to let me know of this Friday night. Bless her heart. She mentioned something about picking another date so I'll look into that.

Yeah...I know what stinks

being in a stateroom with 2 other dive buddies who had steamed clams and beer for dinner.........Whew!!!

Back
Top Bottom