XTek Sidemount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oreocookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm trying to get myself set up for sidemount; I already have a nicely mismatched set of regs so I'm hunting for a BC. Got to take a look at the Xtek harness and wings earlier this week and was kind of intrigued. My question is what comes in the box/bag? Maybe I misunderstood, but I think I was told that it doesn't come with tank bands and clips as many divers moving to sidemount already dive with stages and having the rigging for it.

The website suggests the harness and wing(either size) come as a package, but your price list (I work at a dealer) suggests otherwise... pricing on the harness is more than I would have expected for just the harness, unless I'm missing something?

Dear OreoCookie,

Thank you for choosing SCUBAPRO. The harness and wings come separately. There are no tank bands or clips included. Hope this helps!

Happy Diving,
kateSCUBAPRO

Thanks for the response. I think I'll keep shopping... seems overpriced to me if I've got to buy bands for it too. Maybe I'll see if I can rent one in the summer if I haven't bought something else by then.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom