XTAR 18650 3600mAh Battery Reviewers Recruitment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
XTAR 18650 3600mAh battery reviewers wanted! This new protected 18650 battery has 3600mAh large capacity. Max 10A continuous discharge current can keep your flashlights in good performance. Meanwhile, the low internal resistance ensures stable voltage. And this battery could be recharged ≥500 times, highly cost-effective, eco-friendly. Are you interested in testing it?

Just submit your application right now. Entry link: https://forms.gle/jrJbEcLpMJUzuZU59

Please fill in the form carefully. We’ll select some outstanding reviewers, who will also have a privilege of testing XTAR other new products. :) The final result will be announced on May 6th. If you have any question or advice, can feel free to message us!

XTAR-18650-3600.png

I use a few of your products already. I'm not sure you'd select me for product review as I'm not on social media but I'd love to buy a few to try for myself anyways, for my dive lights and for my filming equipment!

So happy to announce the 3 reviewers of XTAR 18650 3600mAh battery recruitment below!
Melbourne Briscoe; Zak Djeb; Jason Gin

We will contact the reviewers via email for more details. And thanks all fans for your participation! We may run other reviewer recruitment in the future, and will be glad to share it again. :wink:

I received the two XTAR 18650 3600mAh batteries to test, but have yet to be able to use them on a night dive. Next week at Blue Heron Bridge! I'll report again after that.
Meanwhile, I've been able to use them on volunteer dives in an aquarium, and on day-dives during two dive trips. The good news is they seem to last forever. Even carrying one in a 1000 lumen light and trying to keep it on for most of the dive, it just keeps on going, dive after dive. At BHB I'll be using one in a MF-1 strobe, plus in a light to peek under things.
Initially I was worried that the small additional length over a non-protected 18650 would ba a problem. However, they seems to fit just fine in a variety of lights and in the MF-1.
I do not intend to test the 3600mAh rating; I have no way to do that, but they seem to have a capacity at least as good and probably better than some 2900mAh batteries I have.
More later, but so far I'm liking them.

Back
Top Bottom