XS Scuba Turtle Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Would anyone who dive turtle fins please tell me which size will fit me? I wear US Men size 8 street shoes and I dive a DUI TLS350 with Turbo Sole. I cannot fit in an L Scubapro Jetfin and XL is slightly too big for me. So I am looking at if the turtle fin fits better. Will an XL fit me?

Thank you in advance.

I feel your pain. My large jets are too small for my Santi flex sole dry suit boots. I bought some regular/large F1s which are too large, very sloppy. I was going to buy some XL jets but from what I can gather they are a similar size to the F1s. I just ordered some DR XT fins in medium. I hope they fit or I've lost another $200. I'll keep my eye on this thread I too am interested as I might be trying another fin. Good luck.

I feel your pain. My large jets are too small for my Santi flex sole dry suit boots. I bought some regular/large F1s which are too large, very sloppy. I was going to buy some XL jets but from what I can gather they are a similar size to the F1s. I just ordered some DR XT fins in medium. I hope they fit or I've lost another $200. I'll keep my eye on this thread I too am interested as I might be trying another fin. Good luck.
The XL F1 foot pocket is a little bigger than the XL Jet pocket. The jet XL pocket is small for being called XL.
I used them side by side so I know for sure.
The Turtle XL foot pocket is bigger than both the XL F1 and XL Jet.

The XL F1 foot pocket is a little bigger than the XL Jet pocket. The jet XL pocket is small for being called XL.
I used them side by side so I know for sure.
The Turtle XL foot pocket is bigger than both the XL F1 and XL Jet.

I have large jets and they are smaller than the large F1s. I would have thought XL jets would be similar to the large F1 and that an XL F1 would be huge.

---------- Post added January 21st, 2014 at 03:14 AM ----------

People are telling me that the large F1 is very slightly larger i.e wider than an XL jet.

I have a pair of XL turtles . They are a great fit for my feet (US Boys 5.5). I have neoprene socks and a pair of knock off chucks (UK size 6). They might fit, but from what I've heard they are about the same size as large jets.

Hi River,

If you have the fin handy, would you be kind enough to measure the dimensions (height x width) of the foot pocket opening and also the depth of the foot pocket? Many thanks!

I have a size 8 or 9 foot and have a Bare CD4 Pro drysuit. I have pair of 2XL IDI turtle fins as that's the only size they came in back then, and they are just a little wide but other wise fit really well.

Back
Top Bottom