XS Scuba LP95 NITROX Tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

runway1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
$150. Located in Huntington Beach.

Made by Worthington. Last viz was 9/2008. Hyrdo expired 06/2010. Has had 700 psi 32% EAN ever since last EAN fill in 4/2009. White color with boot and yoke valve WITHOUT insert. Currently will fit DIN reg or you need to buy the $10 insert for yoke reg.

Tank opened last week and WOW. I thought I'd find something but tank is dead clean. I could only see the bottom 1/3 with a maglite but there's not any hint of corrosion at all. Like I said, it's been under 700 psi/32% EAN for a couple years. No problem at all passing hydro. No need to tumble. Stamps are not visible in the pics with white paint.

Here are ALL the markings on two lines:

Line 1 - TC-3AAM184 DOT-3AA2400 M8004 PEE70
Line 2 - LP95XS 2990201 06A05+
IMG_1570.jpgIMG_1571.jpg

How much would you figure shipping to north florida?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

The UPS website says about $80 for shipping:shocked2:.

I guessed at 65lbs, alhtough it should be less - just going worst case. That's from Huntington Beach, CA 92646 to Miami, FL.

Why did you open it and look in with a flashlight. Seal is broken, now. Just curious.

Huh? Statement is confusing. First, valve needs to be removed for shipment and I can't deliver to FL from CA - therefore, valve needs to be removed. Also, as an engineer very familiar with pressure vessels I assure you there is no "broken" seal. It's a simple o-ring, face seal design. They're R&R'd for 12 mo visual. They're R&R'd for 5 yr pressure check.

Simple stuff. Seat the valve, assuming a good o-ring, done. If a high school part-timer at a shop can do this. I think I'm ok.

Why did you open it and look in with a flashlight. Seal is broken, now. Just curious.

Sorry cbm32. Tank is sold. Thanks everone for your interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom