XS Scuba Cortez = Scubapro Wide Vu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jd950

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Does anyone know if these two masks are the same, or has anyone compared them side by side? They appear to be the same mask from pictures and descriptions but there is no way for me to compare, as no one locally sells the Cortez.

Thnak you

Hello jd:
Our Cortez mask is similar in design and look with the Wide Vu, though they are different masks manufactured with different tooling. The Cortez is one of our most popular masks with excellent wide vision. Let me know if I can help with any additional questions.

I can't speak to the Cortez/Wide Vu similarity, but my ScubaPro Trinidad and the xsscuba Merge mask is identical except for the name. Great mask for the price too I might add.

Dennis

jd950:
Does anyone know if these two masks are the same, or has anyone compared them side by side? They appear to be the same mask from pictures and descriptions but there is no way for me to compare, as no one locally sells the Cortez.

Thnak you
OK, I have a slitly wider face than most so I had to search long and hard for a mask that fits. I own an XS scuba Cortez AND a Tilos Titanica. They are exactly the same mask side by side. I have also looked and tryed on the scuba pro wide vu. They look exactly the same. It fit me also. I got the tilos because it is the only company that offers it in all black. I use the XS as a back up mask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom