Xen and the art of diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After bumping into Forest at the Sea Rovers and talking to him and a few other people I am now the proud owner of #48 :D As I am dry for the rest of the month due to work I have been playing with it trying to get used to the tap interface and the menus. They weren't lying when they said it's a one beer learning curve!

Thanks guys. I know and run Parallels, just really don't care to work in Windows-anything. For work I must on occasion, but for my personal stuff I'll go to lengths to avoid it :wink:

Henrik

+1, I like to stick to my Mac without having to work in Windows. I had to use Windows for a few years but ran back to my Mac as soon as I could.

My unit is real bad about losing time. After a few days, it'll lose maybe 10mins or more. Hopefully the new update will address these issues...

My unit is real bad about losing time. After a few days, it'll lose maybe 10mins or more. Hopefully the new update will address these issues...

Software v1.03 will fix the time issue. It should be available around March 14, the same day that the dive log downloader will be available.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

My xen is on order and can't wait to play with it. You will still need to import the logs form the xen to the computer (Macbook pro) then to the iPad or iPhone. Is this correct?

As I understand it the Xen connects to a computer via Ir - correct? If so would I need your specific Ir "dongle" to connect, or can I use the built-in Ir port on my laptop?

Thanks,

Henrik

Software v1.03 will fix the time issue. It should be available around March 14, the same day that the dive log downloader will be available.

Still waiting to hear about the update for the software and the PC download. Also, is it true that the Xens will be available for discount during BTS (Beneath the Sea) this weekend in NJ?

Thanks,

Doug, I was under the impression that the Xen relegated IR to the dustbin and had a simple USB<->USB dongle instead.

But now there's an IR (computer side) dongle receiver required?

Back
Top Bottom