XDeep - where to buy in the US?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Decided to order a XDeep rec sidemount system - ordered it from Tec Dive gear, they said it was in stock now it isn't in stock. A second order that was placed supposedly shipped on Monday and that still isn't here.

No real answers from Tec Dive gear either....

Who else sells that brand in the US - Used Xdeeps website and it looks like nobody in the US stocks that brand....

I have been trying to place an order for some XDeep items with Tec Dive Gear for the last few weeks. They were having issues accepting payment online which they offered to resolve. You'd think they want my money but I cant get them to reply any longer.

At this point I give up on Tec Dive Gear.

7C8E0275-B8E7-490A-8AAC-24D59F8999D7.png

You should be able to look up all the xDeep dealers in the us on their website. We are on there. You select the US.

Dealers may not carry all the models in stock, particularly less popular ones like the stealth 2.0 rec. While you may not dive with steel tanks, there is little downside to the additional lift. Better to have and not want, then to want and not have.

Also, You have to send the stealth 2.0 back to Poland to have a redundant bladder put in, if you ever want that. That’s a lot of cost and time compared to an extra $100 on the front end.

So we only carry the stealth 2.0 tec with redundant ladder. It has sold at least 4 or 5 to one in comparison to the non-redundant bladder. In fact, the only people we see that like the tec non-redundant model are hard core cave divers. We have never had someone ask about the rec model.

If you are have issues with tec dive gear directly, contact a dealer. They can act on your behalf and get things done better than you may be able to on your own.

We think their products are worth a bit of perseverance. Their new line of boltsnaps is an example.

Message James Draker or Marrissa at Hidden Worlds in Ft White, Florida. They stock Xdeep.

James Draker

I did and he is the man, messaging me from the jungles of Tulum. Much appreciated!!!!

You should be able to look up all the xDeep dealers in the us on their website. We are on there. You select the US.

Dealers may not carry all the models in stock, particularly less popular ones like the stealth 2.0 rec. While you may not dive with steel tanks, there is little downside to the additional lift. Better to have and not want, then to want and not have.

Also, You have to send the stealth 2.0 back to Poland to have a redundant bladder put in, if you ever want that. That’s a lot of cost and time compared to an extra $100 on the front end. So we only carry the stealth 2.0 tec with redundant ladder. It has sold at least 4 or 5 to one in comparison to the non-redundant bladder. In fact, the only people we see that like the tec non-redundant model are hard core cave divers.

I did see your website, I went thru all of them....

I know what you mean but my plan is warm water with aluminum in a wetsuit, I want more control than lift. I forgot where I seen the need for redundant bladder.... I know I seen it somewhere. There's an outside chance of Truk lagoon or Oriskany but that's some time out there. For right now, plan is 130 footish for 20-30 minutes drifting along a wall enjoying the view....

My understanding is that xdeep is a direct-to-customer business model. They don’t sell to shops who would then on-sell to customers. They sell directly to you, the end-user.

there's a reason DRiS dropped them a few years ago. PITA company to deal with and their US distributor isn't any better....

@ChuckP it is unlikely Draker has the rec in stock either since they are cave instructors. No harm in buying the tec though, no real benefit to the rec

They have great products - no question - but the absolutely WORST customer service for dealers. The rep here talks a great game but beware when you actually need delivery or service. Hard to believe that they survive with such a lousy business model in the USA.

there's a reason DRiS dropped them a few years ago. PITA company to deal with and their US distributor isn't any better....

@ChuckP it is unlikely Draker has the rec in stock either since they are cave instructors. No harm in buying the tec though, no real benefit to the rec

Was messaging him, he seems to think he has some - any man that returns calls just after climbing outa the water has my business.I smelled mosquito spray thru instant messenger!

I had good luck ordering through Greg at Ocean Quest in Vancouver, BC. Then again, I ordered and did a local pickup in Vancouver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom