Xdeep Stealth 1.0?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have spoken to X Deep recently via email and was told there was a Stealth coming out with the wing attached. BCD for this version, I was told, would remain as on the 2.0. I was also told a smaller wing is coming out for aluminum tanks. He said the CE certification makes it difficult to say exactly when this will occur but should not be later than April.

You know how Mercedes Benz have the Mercedes SLK, which is like the entry level version of the Mercedes SL series. Porsche has the Porsche Boxster, which is an entry level version of the Porsche Cayman. Both the Mercedes SLK and the Porsche Boxster are cheaper, less powerful version of their more expensive cousins, but still a higher performance car than, let's say, Honda Civic.

Now, what if the rumored X-Deep Stealth 1.0 is the Mercedes SLK/ Porsche Boxster of the X-Deep lineup. The wing is still detachable, but has lesser lift. The back weight harness only has one choice and it is non adjustable.There is no sliding D-ring.

Ideal price for this: $500

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom