Xdeep Stealth 1.0?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ColdH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have any info as to what the Stealth 1.0 is going to be? All I have seen is that they are releasing it May 2014.

Current model is the 2.0. I had a customer in today asking about the rumoured 3.0. Is this perhaps what you meant?

I think you're referring to the posting on the Stealth Facebook page which is just someone's announcement for Sidemount 1.0 coming in May. I don't believe it's an actual teaser for a product from xDeep. But that's not to say that they don't have something coming down the pipeline.
I, for one, couldn't be happier with my Stealth 2.0. Warm water, cold water, stages…what more could you ask for?

Perhaps the stealth 1.0 is a smaller wing for warm water/single cylinder shenanigans?

Or it's a 3.0, who knows...

Maybe, in Microsoft style, it has all the features you wanted in the 2.0 and are actually there but aren't hidden anymore?

I think you're referring to the posting on the Stealth Facebook page which is just someone's announcement for Sidemount 1.0 coming in May. I don't believe it's an actual teaser for a product from xDeep. But that's not to say that they don't have something coming down the pipeline.
I, for one, couldn't be happier with my Stealth 2.0. Warm water, cold water, stages…what more could you ask for?

Yah I did see the Sidemount 1.0, I assumed it was a new product that will be released in May. I assume that you know that is not the case?

Although we saw Patrick Widmann just a couple of weeks ago, he didn't mention anything new. But I know there was scuttlebutt about a Stealth with the wing permanently attached. Personally I like the bungee as it keeps the wing streamlined.

A more reasonable price........

A more reasonable price........

With the prices of a few of the others I don't think they are out of line on their price.

Although we saw Patrick Widmann just a couple of weeks ago, he didn't mention anything new. But I know there was scuttlebutt about a Stealth with the wing permanently attached. Personally I like the bungee as it keeps the wing streamlined.

I was actually wondering if that would be the difference, I heard that rumor a while back about the permanent mounting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom