For Sale XDeep Project Steel BP (Large) and Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hippie807

Registered
Reaction score
$250 OBO for XDeep Project Steel BP (Large) and Wing.

Has approximately 50 dives on it. Harness is trimmed slightly but plenty of room for adjustment. I’m 5’7” 185lbs and dive drysuit if that helps conceptualize the sizing.

PayPal or Venmo works.

Attachments

• IMG_1876.jpeg
    IMG_1876.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1878.jpeg
    IMG_1878.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1880.jpeg
    IMG_1880.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1877.jpeg
    IMG_1877.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1879.jpeg
    IMG_1879.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 144
I can do that. Unfortunately, I just started a quick dive trip. I’ll be back home soon to ship it out if you’d like. I can hold onto it. Or ask my wife if she can get it packed up if it’s a rush on it.

I can do that. Unfortunately, I just started a quick dive trip. I’ll be back home soon to ship it out if you’d like. I can hold onto it. Or ask my wife if she can get it packed up if it’s a rush on it.
No rush, ping me when you're back.

Hey. I just got back from my trip last week. Completely forgot to reach out to you again about the BP/wing. Did you still want the system? I can get it out to you tomorrow if you’re still interested. I apologize for the delay in communication. Hope you’re doing well.

Hi, what's the thickness of the Steel backplate? What's the estimated weight on land for that? Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom