Sold! XDeep Project Aluminum BP (Large) and Wing

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hippie807

Registered
Reaction score
$200 OBO for XDeep Project Aluminum BP (Large) and Wing.

Has approximately 50 dives on it. Harness is trimmed slightly but plenty of room for adjustment. I’m 5’7” 185lbs and dive drysuit if that helps conceptualize the sizing.

(Yes this is a complete system and separate from my steel listing)

PayPal or Venmo works.

Attachments

• IMG_1881.jpeg
    IMG_1881.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1883.jpeg
    IMG_1883.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1882.jpeg
    IMG_1882.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1879.jpeg
    IMG_1879.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 64
DM sent regarding both the SS and AL setups. Thanks.

I'm interested as backup buyer if this falls through

I believe the plate pictured is the small version, not size large as described. Mine has 3 holes (large) and a buddy of mine who has a small has 2 holes in it, just like the picture.

What kind of system do you have? The Project?

Attachments

• IMG_1900.jpeg
    IMG_1900.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 34
Both a Zen and a Project. I can measure my backplate to clarify.

17.75 inches tall from lowest point to highest point (on each side, not the center channel). Pic attached.
It is possible the dealer you purchased from sent you the wrong size, unless the design has somehow changed since I bought my plates (admittedly a few years ago).
You can also notice that my plate has 2 rows of cutouts on the top part, while yours has one.

Attachments

• 20231207_144339.jpg
    20231207_144339.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 37
Could very well be a design change. I don’t have enough knowledge of XDeep’s manufacturing life cycle to determine an answer either way.

I highly doubt it. The pics on xdeep's site still show 3 holes and 2 rows of cutouts like on mine. Also, you have 6 holes on the bottom sides that appear closer together than the 7 holes large plates have, which appear more spaced as compared to the hole diameter (which is standard).
Not trying to be annoying, just think it would be problematic for a 6'4" buyer to receive a short plate...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom