XDeep BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I didn't like the rubber O-Rings in place of the D-Rings this is what I changed to. Also, the shoulder d-rings I switch out with fix rings.

IMG_1589.jpgIMG_1591.jpg

Since I didn't like the rubber O-Rings in place of the D-Rings this is what I changed to. Also, the shoulder d-rings I switch out with fix rings.

View attachment 149868View attachment 149869

Your drings with the eyelets, did you buy those, or are they three different styles stacked? I want that setup for my sidemount rig as well b

Ok cool. That's what I thought. I have or of each now, and was going to add the third eyelet. However, I was hoping someone made a combo. Thanks n

Ok cool. That's what I thought. I have or of each now, and was going to add the third eyelet. However, I was hoping someone made a combo. Thanks n

This one works great on the forward d-ring, just kinda natural sweeping motion to hookup.

deepsead.138.jpg

DiveRite has the two-sided bottom piece for their rebreather stuff.

You'd still have to stack the top D-Ring on it but.

I just received my XDeep Stealth II sidemount rig ...I have owned a razor harness and msg bag, Diverite EXP, Oxy Recon and currently own a UTD Z, UTD Z-Plus, Hollis 50 and Hollis 100 and now a XDeep. I have some where around 150 dives in sidemount.

~16 dives per rig? ADHD? :wink:

DiveRite has the two-sided bottom piece for their rebreather stuff.

You'd still have to stack the top D-Ring on it but.

Thanks. I have seen those before, and use the single sided one ATM. I prefer the loop ended ones.

---------- Post added March 13th, 2013 at 06:38 AM ----------

~16 dives per rig? ADHD? :wink:

Damn! I read it as 150 in each rig originally. I had to read it again!

Back
Top Bottom