WYNDY POINT 20th of July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssmith87

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!! Myself and Victoriawtx are heading out to Wyndy Point on the 20th of July, which is a Sunday and we wanted to invite anyone that would like to join us.

Would be great to meet some of the folks here that I've been talking to. Let us know, hope to hear from you

Scott D.

ill be there also,hope to see everybody.

Alan & I will be across the way at Mansfield Dam Park - getting a couple tanks in before we leave for Coz on Friday - sorry to miss you guys ..... hope to catch you on another weekend!!:)

great dive and loved diving with everybody ,according to my comp the temp was 70 degrees no wonder i froze ,ill be dressed accordingly next time later steve .

Yes it was a great dive, I really enjoyed diving with you guys. We'll for sure have to hit Mansfield next time or wherever you guys decided to next. Later.

Scott D.

How was the water?

Thermocline?

I'm headed there this weekend to assist an advanced OW class.

AD

Water was ok, to me though water is water.. just as long as I can get wet I'm happy. It's still a little chilly, started getting that way I don't know around 60 ft..and pretty much stayed that way or got colder as you got deeper. If you're taking an advanced class out, you may want to consider more than a shorty. Enjoy!!!

Scott D.

Thanks! Haven't been since last fall (and I knew I needed more than a shorty then!).

AD

Scott, AggieD,

In case you hadn't seen this before - I find this link very helpful. Happily - on my last Advanced Class - They didn't stay deep for very long and I considered it just a "nice chill dip" in my shorty!

http://wwwext.arlut.utexas.edu/omg/weather.html

Cheers -=>Larry<=-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom