Wyndham!! Beware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JillGadget

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just came back from trip to Nassau. We booked with Stuart Cove (which went smoothly - as usual they are great!!) We booked via Stuart Cove to stay at the Wyndham...Thinking, upstanding name, said newly renovated... yada yada.

TRUTH: The rooms may be nice; however, The pool was under construction (totally emptied) Jack hammering on it ALL DAY starting at 8am!

Outside whirlpool - NO heat - totally COLD.

Inside: lounge area by the only food stand (Great ice cream!) - completely planked off and jack hammering in there so you could not have a comfortable conversation with your friends and relax after a long day diving.

the "deli" which is one of the more reasonable restaurants (the other 2 were $$$) are closed mondays and tuesdays.

They said we could use the pool of their sister hotels next door (the Sheraton) Another yippy moment thinking good name upscale:rofl3:.... whirlpool did not even work no jets, nothing and was just a cold. It was actually warmer sticking our feet in the water on the beach.

Elevator broke so I found out I am not in great shape as we trekked up 6 floors. Friends had to continue to the 10th floor. Much easier going down.:crafty:

Front desk girls needed a little happy juice, as you felt you were bothering them when you had a question.

THANK GOD FOR GOOD DIVES!!!:snorkel: and GREAT FRIENDS - New and Old.

I think we will go to the keys next. BTW.. Im not a complainer, as evident in any previous posts.
Jill

I'm broken for you Jill. just coz you're visiting in the "off" season doesn't mean you expect your holiday to be "off"!
The Bahamas is SOOO full of potential. i just wish the indiginous folk would capitalise on it. Customer service, produce and above all hotel room security! in mind!
Maybe see you in the keys?
Dan

Back
Top Bottom