www.divervision.com ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are based in Taiwan. I was apprehensive about buying from an overseas Company but I spent Ž£600 with them in December 2008. Quick delivery, great service and 30% cheaper than anyone I could find in the UK ! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Richard

I just purchased an Inon D2000 Type 3 strobe package. I was apprehensive about ordering from overseas, but Divervision was very responsive to my questions, both pre-purchase and after. I placed an order on July 10, 2008, and it arrived in Los Angeles July 12, 2008, as described, in original packaging, and well-boxed. Pricing and selection are excellent. Shipping from Taiwan was $40, which is comparable to domestic UPS 2-day rates. Overall, I got a very good strobe package for a great price.

Does anyone know whether Inon honors the warranty here in the U.S.?

Any issues with customs?

i have purchased a strobe and strobe arms from them recently and they have been most helpfull and it only took 2-3 days from purchase to delivery to australia which was great .i will be buying another strobe soon when the aussie dollar goes up a bit more:-(

Several of the customers of my dive centre have purchased housings and other items from this company. I have never heard of any bad experiences.

Hi...

Has anybody bought from Divervision in 2012/2011 ??? How was the service/reliability ??

These threads are a bit old as well as i don't seem to find any reviews either on them. Therefore, spending a $1K worries !!!!

Tks guys

I have never purchased from them, but having followed this thread and some others elsewhere, they were removed from my "Acceptable Purchase From" list long ago.......never to be reinstated. I work too hard for my money to spend it someplace that I know could really make my life heck.....YMMV

And that does mean "no matter how good the deal is" as well. No deal is worth a transaction from heck IMO.

I bought a focus gear for my 10-17 from them about 2 years ago. Service was great, shipping was fast and cost less than I've paid for comparable shipping from US suppliers. With currency changes, some of the things that used to be really cheap (like a housing for about 1/3 off compared to US) aren't anymore, but they still have some items not available elsewhere at very reasonable prices. If you can't find it locally and they've got one, I wouldn't hesitate to buy.

They are a good bunch and often carry things that are very hard to find in the US from the "usual suspects". For most common things I think they are of comparable price to the US guys but for their house brands they can be very inexpensive. They ship fast and I have ordered lots of stuff from them with no worries.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom