www.divervision.com ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did bought around 5000 $ of gears to divervision , in 14 orders and two years .
Not the slightest trouble , fast delivery , articles always in good condition , friendly staff ...
I recommand +++++ and more divervision.
Dominique

I just purchased an Inon D2000 Type 3 strobe package. I was apprehensive about ordering from overseas, but Divervision was very responsive to my questions, both pre-purchase and after. I placed an order on July 10, 2008, and it arrived in Los Angeles July 12, 2008, as described, in original packaging, and well-boxed. Pricing and selection are excellent. Shipping from Taiwan was $40, which is comparable to domestic UPS 2-day rates. Overall, I got a very good strobe package for a great price.

Does anyone know whether Inon honors the warranty here in the U.S.?

I just purchased an Inon D2000 Type 3 strobe package. I was apprehensive about ordering from overseas, but Divervision was very responsive to my questions, both pre-purchase and after. I placed an order on July 10, 2008, and it arrived in Los Angeles July 12, 2008, as described, in original packaging, and well-boxed. Pricing and selection are excellent. Shipping from Taiwan was $40, which is comparable to domestic UPS 2-day rates. Overall, I got a very good strobe package for a great price.

Does anyone know whether Inon honors the warranty here in the U.S.?
Per the Inon America website they list the authorized dealers. Divervision is NOT listed.

In the support section of the Inon website you must contact the dealer where you bought the equipment in this case.

This is what has stopped me from buying from them so far.

Anybody have any real world experience with this?

Wally

Let me ask a silly question here. I know this is somewhat off topic but has anybody really compared costs with divervision.com and bhphotovideo.com? I have purchased many things from B&H and after just a quick check, the divervision.com seems to be only marginally cheaper when you factor in freight, but with B&H you get warranty etc.. Just an idea....compare the two (or others) before you place your order. It just may make sense.

Let me ask a silly question here. I know this is somewhat off topic but has anybody really compared costs with divervision.com and bhphotovideo.com? I have purchased many things from B&H and after just a quick check, the divervision.com seems to be only marginally cheaper when you factor in freight, but with B&H you get warranty etc.. Just an idea....compare the two (or others) before you place your order. It just may make sense.
Hi Steve,

I'm not sure where you looked, but I searched the BHphotovideo.com site and can't find a single item listed for Inon.

I have used them many times in the past but I can't locate any Inon Strobes or any other parts on their website.

I have purchased a strobe from ReefPhoto.com and may do that again in the future. But Divervision prices are better if you're willing to take a chance on the warranty.

Wally

Hi Steve,

I'm not sure where you looked, but I searched the BHphotovideo.com site and can't find a single item listed for Inon.

I have used them many times in the past but I can't locate any Inon Strobes or any other parts on their website.

I have purchased a strobe from ReefPhoto.com and may do that again in the future. But Divervision prices are better if you're willing to take a chance on the warranty.

Wally

Hi Wally. I may actually be looking at some Inon components in the near future so I may be able to test this out. The item I actually looked was a DS-125 Ikelite strobe. Last time I bought it from B&H I got a discount off what it showed on the website so with freight and everything, it would likely only save be a little bit in the end. THis is just my view and wanted to pose it to people because to save $30 on a $700 item but risking warranty may not be worth it for some people. Again, I just wanted to throw it out there. And thanks for the Inon info....I may be giving divervision some business in the future or at least quoting them.

Per the Inon America website they list the authorized dealers. Divervision is NOT listed.

In the support section of the Inon website you must contact the dealer where you bought the equipment in this case.

This is what has stopped me from buying from them so far.

Anybody have any real world experience with this?

Wally

Divervision is the the name of a website...not the name of the company. Need to dig a little deeper to find all the facts. Divervision is part of 3 stores in Taiwan, the main owner of the all three stores is the distributer for Inon.

FYI, I have purchased from Divervision several times over the past 2 years. Recently I had a problem with a light and their service was great. Of course I check other retailers and buy based on price and confidence that I will get what I order.

The Inon America website does not list ALL the authorized in the world. Look at Inon Japan and there are others, including Fun in Underwater, I believe this is a one of the DiverVision associated comapnies.

I will buy from Divervision again when they have what I want at the best price.

Good diving,

Living in the U.S., I most always make all my purchases within the states. However, I recently ordered a Sea & Sea housing lanyard from DiverVision.com as I couldn’t find it available to purchase anywhere in the U.S.

They provided very fast email confirmation of the order with a tracking number provided shortly thereafter. The part arrived surprisingly fast, like approximately four to five days from time of order. Only problem was the wrong part arrived. It wasn’t the lanyard which was ordered.

I emailed them concerning the situation. They provided a fast email response with an apology and the same fast tracking number being provided with the same fast shipping of the correct part this time. I returned the incorrect part back to them after I received the correct item. They refunded my shipping cost of returning the incorrect item back to them. I’d be surprised if they didn’t loose money on the purchase after paying the shipping.

Even though the incorrect item was shipped originally, I give DiverVision.com two thumbs up.

I ordered a strobe and arms. I still haven't recieved any confirmation. Can anyone give me some info about their orders? Did it still say pending after it was shipped? I emailed them about a cancellation of a second order (same items) and they cancelled the order but got no response. From this post, I have no issues i just want to know if I should be expecting the items since I know overseas military mail can "Disappear".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom