WWII Submarine found?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackpot TriggAfish, interesting article indeed, with the right resources and determination, anythings possible...Most importantly it gives closure to the families of the sailors that paid the ultimate sacrifice!
I believe Eagle V was the dive boat involved.
The documentary, Submarine Graveyard, was supposed to be shown in USA on Apr 6th but I could find any relevant information about it.

Last edited:
Are there any dive shops in the area where the sub is sunk? I am not to familiar with this area. Eagle V???Where is this boat based out of?? Any contact info for the Eagle V??

Bruce

The boat is based in Philippines.
The closest dive shops are probably in Puerto Princesa or Sabah.
But if you have seen the documentary then you might have noticed that certain well known character from Puerto Galera was involved in this project.

This is all bogus....we just heard that the whole thing was to generate interest in the area and they used an old steel wreck to spark the interest. Someone using trickery again....darn!

throw some Force Fins into that mix and you've got a great story coming at you! hahahaha

Jag

But they gotta be split fins, don't they?

link no workee

Are there any dive shops in the area where the sub is sunk? I am not to familiar with this area. Eagle V???Where is this boat based out of?? Any contact info for the Eagle V??

Bruce

Let me know if you're putting something together

Back
Top Bottom