Closed WTT (or WTB) Want: SP MK11 1st stage For My: HOG DIN D1 1sts, Zenith 2nds, ...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
[UPDATE: Looks like a deal has been struck, pending final details - marking closed.]

I am looking for a Scuba Pro MK11 (yoke preferred) for a travel 1st stage. I prefer to trade , but will consider a buy.

If you happen to have one paired with a D400 or D420 I would be interested in the combo!

I have available (depending on "condition" - combinations/values adjusted accordingly):
(1) New DIN HOG D1 DIN 1st
(2) New Hog Zenith 2nds
Used DIN HOG D1 DIN 1sts
Used Hog Zenith 2nds
Padding items:
(1) OMS Old School Bungee Horseshoe Doubles Wing
(1-Pair) Atomic "Smoke On The Water" Split Fins - size "M" (The SOTW version is the stiffer compound - I know "split fins," but I found them quite good for rec, but they are a bit too small for our footwear now - so on they must go.)
(1) Aqua Lung 7/4mm Drysuit hood "LG" Great condition - too small for me.
(1 Set) Si Tech Antares Dry Glove System (for (but not including) QCS Oval suit rings) with L/XL textured gloves, Support Rings, and (only) Green Glove-mounting rings.

Let me know what you have and let's see what works to mutual advantage.

FYI - LP has the mk11 for $319. It would go well with your Zenith....

That and the c370 is an amazing compact travel package too.

I have a mk11 somewhere, needs to be serviced. Its DIN, but I should have the parts to put it to yoke.

FYI - LP has the mk11 for $319. It would go well with your Zenith....

That and the c370 is an amazing compact travel package too.
I will keep that in mind. I'm really looking for at trade if at all possible.
  1. I'm feeling a bit overextended at the moment :wink:
  2. I have way too many regs now: (approximate)
    • 3 D1 & 1 D3 In use
    • 1 D1 & 1 D3 NIB
    • 3 Classics, 2 Zeniths, & a D400 in use
    • 2 Zeniths ,1 Classsic SE (keeping), 1 Reversable Zenith (keeping) NIB
  3. A used one will give me a practice "victim" for service.
The reason for offering up the Zeniths is that I have a plethora HOG 2nds and I'm going to standardize on the "Classic" style faceplate. While more D4xx will probably be in my future I doubt there is significant size or weight advantage to going away from the HOG 2nds for pony and octo use.

You are lucky... My gear is in 3's as I outfit myself, wife, and daughter...

I have a mk11 somewhere, needs to be serviced. Its DIN, but I should have the parts to put it to yoke.
Yoke and DIN is a solid + plus :)

Needs to be serviced means ...
  • Doesn't work?
  • Doesn't lock up?
  • Needs IP adjustment?
  • Works fine but just "due" for service?

Interest in something(s) in trade?

To clarify: Has not been serviced, Is in working order, but has been sitting for a long while.

To clarify: Has not been serviced, Is in working order, but has been sitting for a long while.

Works for me. As I said above, it is to be a backup reg and learning mule. I can check IP and will service as required

Let me know what you have in mind once you have it all located ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom