WTS - Bauer Oceanus 5 CFM Compressor - 230 V.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gxsr_sarge

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
$4500

Slightly used Bauer Oceanus 5 CFM, 5000 PSI breathing air compressor. I bought it for home mixing and have only run it exactly 89 hours (I've kept a detailed log) - which is still just "breaking in" for Bauer Compressor standards. I originally bought it new from the Miami Bauer office with a gas engine but it made way too much noise, had to run it outside of my house during the day and Carbon Monoxide management was a concern. I had a certified Bauer mechanic swap out the gas engine for a new Leeson 240 V., 5 HP engine which matches Bauers specs for an electric motor to the "T". See attached photo of the plate. Now it runs smooth and quite and I don't bother the family and neighbors. I have even run it at night in the garage with the door closed. I have also been fanatical about changing the air filter. It comes with the following:

5 CFM rated
3 Stages
Pressure rated at 5000 PSI so you can get a real fill on aluminum tanks and also fill HP steel tanks.
Has the Bauer B-Timer which is a monitor of the usage of the compressor
BAUER Breathing Air Purification System
Belt guard designed to meet OSHA guidelines
Inlet filter
Vibration isolators
High temperature switch (G drives)
Five foot fill hose assembly with SCUBA yoke and gauge (not pictured)
Bleed valve and pressure gauge
Extra Bauer air filters (not pictured)
Tool for changing filter
All original instructions and CD
It has a pressure relief valve that is set at 5000 PSI. This can be adjusted. You will note that the blue cover has some discoloration. I'm not sure where this is from. This does not affect the operation in any way and is only purely cosmetic.

Listing on ebaby has more pics: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Bauer10.jpgBauer3.jpgBauer7.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom