Wtb/wtt: Bp+w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a stainless backplate with basic harness and small donut wing (<25lb), such as a Diverite with travel EXP or XT. Please let me know if you have one in good shape you'd be willing to sell!

For trades, I have two Zeagles, a Stiletto and Ranger, both mediums and in excellent shape (<30 dives).

Thanks!
Aaron

Ive got an OMS stainless plate, OMS pad, DGE webbing, DIR configuration, with diverite venture wing, diverite STA, and two cam straps. Also comes with an OMS harness mount pocket. Easy to remove if you don't like it. Has a pull dump inflator.

Has a little bit of aquaseal on the bladder but holds air. Loses pressure after a few hours, but doesn't deflate and I can't figure out where the pinhole is. 100% diveable.

Ready to go rig. PM me if you're interested.

Hard to argue with that though for $300, and they're pretty close to you.

tbone, I realized this yesterday afternoon. I drove up and was able to pick it up. I also left with a DR Voyagerpac (for less than the bp+w) to try for fit/comparison. My partner and I are both going to this simpler system (never need the extras on the Zeagles), so the voyager and simple BP are two good options. I'm leaning toward returning the voyagerpac and just getting a second BP+W. Gonna spend some time in a pool today.

otherhalf, thank you for the offer!

~A

...Save some weight on the belt...

Yes, my thoughts exactly. I'll wait to see what he thinks. My guess is he won't like the hard plate on his back (skinny guy), but we'll see! Geoffrey at DGX said I can bring it back whenever to exchange for the bp+w if that's what we want.

better off having the backplate and buying a pad if it hurts him, but if you always dive with a wetsuit it's a nonissue. We train all of our students in them, and once in the water it's a nonissue with a T-shirt, but once exposure protection is on you don't notice it.

Back
Top Bottom