WTB/WTT Bands for LP72s and manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Culcuhain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a set of bands for the normal AL80s and I am looking to either trade them for ones for the LP72s or buy them for the LPs 72s and then sell the ones for the AL80s.

Also looking for a manifold for the LP72s....

Let me know what ya got! I will be out of town Thanksgiving through Sunday so if I don't respond, that's why!

Thanks!

you can use the manifold from you r80's on the 72's btw...
Just be mindful as youre looking about the center width on the bands and the manifold. The Genesis manifolds are not adjustable like the modern ones

unfortunately I don't have a manifold for the 80s. :( I bought two tanks from someone and they threw in the bands...

I've got a pair of 72s with 7.25" bands, and it's not as nice as the pair with the 6.9" bands. I had to move the shafts quite a lot further through to the point where they actually stick sort of a long way out (trimmable, of course), and the bands are pretty close together. It's definitely possible to use the same bands, and it's good enough for me, but swapping them isn't too crazy.

That is good to know. I think I will check their fit on the 72s tonight. I didn't even think about it...

They fit... Still looking for a manifold....

BUMP.
Still looking for manifold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom