WTB: Womans small BCD- new or like new condition only please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fourseventeen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife is getting certified currently and I would like to buy her a BCD of her own. She has shown interest in the ScubaPro Ladyhawk and the Seaquest Libra. Prefer with alternate air/power inflator(air2, gemini, ect). Looking for a real good deal on a slightly used BCD. We just missed a like new ladyhawk with I think she said 1 dive on it for $250 listed here on the site. If anyone else sees a deal like this on a like new BCD please let me know. Thank you.

She should be a size small. She is 5'6 110lbs.

Nobody has anything that fits the criteria? Will consider other BC's besides Ladyhawk or Libra if they are current model BC's (not outdated or discountinued) with weight integration and able to accept or already have an alternate air source power inflator set up. Prefer a model that will take the AIR2 since her regulator already has the AIR2 hose set up but again, will consider others that will take another type of power inflator/alternate air source. Size small womans. Must be in excellent condition ready to dive.

I have an Oceanic Islander size S, condition 9-10 (my wife has used it for less than 20 dives) if you are interested. Please pm me to discuss price if you would like to pursue.

I have an Oceanic Islander size S, condition 9-10 (my wife has used it for less than 20 dives) if you are interested. Please pm me to discuss price if you would like to pursue.

What model year is it? Any photos? Alt air power inflator or standard power inflator? PRICE?

What model year is it? Any photos? Alt air power inflator or standard power inflator? PRICE?

This BC was bought in Nov 06 (receipt available) with less than 30 dives. The last time it was used was last Sunday in the pool for our club try dive event. It comes with a standard inflator. I am looking for US$200 excluding shipping. Note: I am located on the other side of the world, in Singapore. If you would like to pursue further, I will take a few pics and find out the shipping cost. Thx, KK.

I have a mares origin sport , weight integrated like new condition but no air2 asking 245 .

Attachments

• origin sport.jpg
    origin sport.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 47
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom