Closed PRICE ADJUSTMENT: Scubapro GO BCD - Large

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason Bingham

Contributor
Reaction score
Up for sale is my size Large "Like New" Scubapro GO BCD with Air2 (5th Generation) AND a Scubapro Balanced Power Inflator. I had 11 fresh water dives on this awesome travel worthy BCD before purchasing my Hollis/Helium-Dive BP/W setup. It was thoroughly washed and rinsed with bcd cleaner each time after use and stored in a cool dry place afterwards. The Air2 functions perfectly, I just prefer the bpi and running my two A700's with it. The bcd does have integrated weight pockets so if you desire to lighten the load on a belt you are good to go.

Included in the sale will be the large Scubapro GO BCD with Air2 attached, one Scubapro balanced power inflator, one Air2 connector for your inflator hose, and one Scubapro travel gear bag for the BCD.

** As with all used gear you should have the BCD checked out by your local dive shop.

All of the mentioned above items are on sale for $400 shipped via PayPal friends and family unless you are willing to pay the extra 4% to cover fees. Delivery to the continental USA! This is a great deal for an awesome BCD with only 11 dives on it. Retail would be $720 (new of course) for the BCD and $97 for the balanced power inflator.

IMG_8116.JPG
IMG_8117.JPG
IMG_8118.JPG
IMG_8119.JPG
IMG_8121.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom