WTB:USMC log book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idivethere4iam

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Im not really sure where to put "wants" but I am looking for a USMC log book. Has anyone seen such a thing?

Thanks
Steve

are you looking for an actual dive log from the Dpt of Marines, or are you looking for a personal Dive Log with a USMC image on the cover??

I would suspect if such a thing does exist you could find it, or obtain the means to make one, on grunt.com. If they don't have it, it probably doesn't exist lol

There are so few Marines in which diving is a part of their occupation (Recon) coupled with the fact that they don't "log" their dives in the sense that civilians do.

Best of luck to you!

I'm looking for a personal Dive Log with a USMC image. May just get a black/camp log and patch the front....

Just thought it would be cool to have. I guess any day timer/3 ring binder would work.

Thanks.

Steve

are you looking for an actual dive log from the Dpt of Marines, or are you looking for a personal Dive Log with a USMC image on the cover??
Steve,
My log book has the Seal of the U.S. Navy embroidered on it. It's basically a Franklin Planner the Navy gives it's recruiters. It works perfect for the PADI log sheets. You might want to check with a local Marine recruiter. Of course, it's possible the Marines may be using the Navy planner since they are part of the Navy!
:D

If you want to be hardcore, then you could get one of those ugly, crappy green ledgers we use for official logs. I think they're like $40 for us to buy.......kind of like the $500 wrench phenomena. I know. Stupid.

Only if you saw the price on a 81mm mortar system......unreal.

R,
Lt Beltbuckle

Steve,
My log book has the Seal of the U.S. Navy embroidered on it. It's basically a Franklin Planner the Navy gives it's recruiters. It works perfect for the PADI log sheets. You might want to check with a local Marine recruiter. Of course, it's possible the Marines may be using the Navy planner since they are part of the Navy!
:D

Yeah the men's part :wink:
:popcorn:

Yeah, I am just going to put a US Army Patch on my new ScubaPro logbook.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom