Wanted WTB Sidemount Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LaneL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a Dive Rite regset for SM. Anyone with a set they are interested to let go?

Thanks
Lane

I've got a set of Aqualung titan LX regulators currently set up for backmount doubles I'm selling. Could probably be adjusted for sidemount with new hoses.

I've got a set of Aqualung titan LX regulators currently set up for backmount doubles I'm selling. Could probably be adjusted for sidemount with new hoses.

Don’t want to rain on your parade, but those regs are missing several features that SM divers look for.

Please educate. I'm interested out of curiosity. Thank you.

Second stage doesn’t have the ability to have hose coming off either side.

First stage doesn’t have rotating turret OR fifth port on bottom of first stage.

These three things can make hose routing much nicer. You don’t need them, but many SM divers think they make hose routing much cleaner.

Second stage doesn’t have the ability to have hose coming off either side.

First stage doesn’t have rotating turret OR fifth port on bottom of first stage.

These three things can make hose routing much nicer. You don’t need them, but many SM divers think they make hose routing much cleaner.
Thank you.

So first point is a must? But second point "a nice to have" but not a pre requisite?

I may be biased, but this is a great option for SM regs:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom