Wanted WTB ScubaPro Parts for 109

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vc06

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all -- I find myself in need of a few parts.

2x duro poppet
2x exhaust valve cover (or more if they're cheap?)
1x exhaust tee

Anyone have some spare parts lying around?

I have new duro poppets and used 109 parts available. The duro poppet would cost $20 each, I would include two exhaust valves and one tee for free. On the exhaust valve, I am referring to part #2 on the attached schematic.
The exhaust valves will be used but good shape and the cover used and not perfect but no cracks. I can send photos of the used parts if you might be interested.

Attachments

• 109 early version.pdf
    253.7 KB · Views: 14
I have new duro poppets and used 109 parts available. The duro poppet would cost $20 each, I would include two exhaust valves and one tee for free. On the exhaust valve, I am referring to part #2 on the attached schematic.
The exhaust valves will be used but good shape and the cover used and not perfect but no cracks. I can send photos of the used parts if you might be interested.
Interested, please send photos. 🙂

remember to strike up a relationship with your local shoppe and grab their used ones that didn't need replacing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom