WTB: S600 Poppet Seats and a few o-rings, please :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew Dawson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings,

I am out of Scubapro P/N 11.250.221 SEAT, for the S600 poppet.

I have lots of MK25 parts and a decent amount of S600 parts, but I am out of the SEAT and o-ring 01.050.347.

Anyone have any of these parts I might be able to buy a couple of sets of, please?

TIA!!

I may have a few, will have to go look.
I ordered some from Simon, don’t know the status of those.

p.s. I have 4

I recently got some from a person on ebay. They are not packaged into oem but look like scubapro original seats from kits. Try to seatch scubapro seat. They are definitely not tridents

Greetings,

I am out of Scubapro P/N 11.250.221 SEAT, for the S600 poppet.

I have lots of MK25 parts and a decent amount of S600 parts, but I am out of the SEAT and o-ring 01.050.347.

Anyone have any of these parts I might be able to buy a couple of sets of, please?

TIA!!
SCUBAPRO 'S" POPPET LP replacement "SEAT" New Item # 11.250.221

Thats the exact name of the ebay item

SCUBAPRO 'S" POPPET LP replacement "SEAT" New Item # 11.250.221

Thats the exact name of the ebay item

Please let us know how well those seats work out. I asked the seller if they were genuine SP seats and he replied yes. However, when I compare a known original to that picture, they do not look the same.

Please let us know how well those seats work out. I asked the seller if they were genuine SP seats and he replied yes. However, when I compare a known original to that picture, they do not look the same..
I have an S620 that I need to rebuild coming in a couple of weeks, I will try it and let you guys know.

I have OEM seats and can provide if @lexvil is low inventory, same for o-ring 01.050.347 which looks to be size 014.

I'm not worthy!! I'm not worthy!!! I'm not worthy!!!

hOLY MOLY!! Thank you everyone :D

I just spent the last several hours doing a full overhaul of my parts, kits, tools, documents, etc...well, most of it lol

What I need, pretty please, are:

11.250.221 seat [I'm totally out]
01050360 o-ring [I'm fully out and just need QTY 1] [MK25]
10700401 sleeve [MK25]

What I want, please:
01.050.347 [requesting QTY 2+]

Nice to get if possible:
01.050.145 [requesting QTY 2+]

After this, I will probably just switch to kits as I am managing a lot of parts to only drag out once a year or so...

Thank you!!!!

I’ll check for the other parts later today, it sounds like Kupu has everything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom