WTB MAKO DPV service manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RV

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have a MAKO DPV service manual they'd like to sell?

I wish.. you can download the owners manual...

bump...

bump.....

What exactly are you looking for? There's not much to it.

I was looking for an exploded view of the bottom end with some disassemble instructions.
I have new O-rings that I need to install.
I've never taken it apart before and want to make sure I don't miss something.

It's just a matter of removing the 4 screws holding the center piece to the motor and the 8 screws holding the 2 body pieces together. Careful when pulling them apart. The wires aren't that long. The most difficult part of putting it back together is getting the o-rings to stay in place while you're putting the 2 body pieces back together. It's fairly simple. I have a wiring diagram if you need it.

It's just a matter of removing the 4 screws holding the center piece to the motor and the 8 screws holding the 2 body pieces together. Careful when pulling them apart. The wires aren't that long. The most difficult part of putting it back together is getting the o-rings to stay in place while you're putting the 2 body pieces back together. It's fairly simple. I have a wiring diagram if you need it.

thanks, I'll take any diagrams I can get. though the wiring looks very simple.

I have motor seals/o-rings to install too. Does the motor need to come out to replace them?

really, once I take it all apart one time I won't need the service manual. It's all has been, and looks, very simple, so far.
I'm down to the motor and prop. How is the motor attached to the housing?
I've seen the prop blow up @ Scooter Prop
Do I even need to remove the motor to replace the the shaft seal.
I just don't want to break anything.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom