WTB LED or HID Canister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beyond_Diving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
But here's the kicker.. I'm in Mexico. I can send the money through paypal, so that's no problem, the only thing is would you be willing to send to Mexico? if anybody is interested, PM me. cheers!

I wish you posted this 6 hours ago - I'm leaving the shop where I made a somewhat large purchase of gear and had great deals on lights and I'm going to Mexico Thursday. What are you looking for and maybe I can request an expedite? Where in Mexico? You can also order from CaveAdventurers.com and he'll ship one to you.
Steve

i have a halcyon 10 watt proteus canister with charger excellent condition $350 i have it sitting around i never use it bought it as a back up but never use it ive prob used it less than 10 time had it a lil over a year and im trying to get rid of some of my gear that i dont use to make room foor hopefully a rebreather soon so let me know

wilksoner is a nice guy ... and that is a pretty sweet deal.

also, i believe you can purchase a LED700 BRAND NEW "demo" from edd as whodunit mentioned above (caveadventures) for UNDER $400

Brand new Salvo 12watt LED, it's posted here for sale, not sure how to post a link but search Salvo LED.

Back
Top Bottom