WTB: Ikelite DS50 or 51 with EV controller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTRski

Contributor
Reaction score
As subject says, want either a DS50 or 51 with appropriate EV controller, will also take arm (basic or 'deluxe', don't care) for planned use with a Canon A520 in the Canon housing. I'll get my own tray/handle to mount the arm to if you don't have one to go with the rest.

I am a bit cheap though - looking to spend up to $300ish (clarification: "in the 300's") + shipping, but can be talked around some if the equip is on the newer/less used side, if the arm is nicer, and/or if the tray is included. (List price per B&H is $425 for strobehead, basic arm, and controller; no tray). Basically consider 70% of equivalent etailer's new list my 'starting point' for used but fully functional (cosmetics don't matter) and try to wiggle me up from there. :)

Will also be eyeing ebay (just missed one today by ONE DOLLAR...went for $276 vs. my top bid of $275)! Argh, last minute sneaky bidders!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom