WTB boots, retractors, split fins, Air2 and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wgmontgomery

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking to buy:
-Air2 or other "safe second"
-Boots (10-11)
-AA or Scubapro "Split fins" I have a pair of Large Jet Fins that I may trade. They're the US Diver/Aqua Lung version
-RETRACTORS!!
-Knife...must have line cutter
-Dive Rite weight system or any wt system that will work on a Transpac II
I have a Scubapro Classic NT BCD that I'm willing to trade. It's missing one wt pouch, but it's in EXCELLENT condition. "Flea Bay" has replacement pouches for $20. I also have a couple of octopuses (Scubapro and Oceanic) that I'll trade ONE of them for the right piece/pieces.
THANKS!!

Seriously?! Air 2, Split fins and retractors. Are you trying to commit suicide by Scubaboard? :shakehead: Great start and welcome to SB. :D

Send a pm if you are serious and will consider an Oceanic Air XS.

Should we move this to the accidents and incidents forum? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a slightly used 3 cu ft Spare Air if you're interested. Please PM me.

I got a pair of size 10 boots, scubapro twin jet fins , a dive knife, retractor, and air2 ill even throw in a scubapro bcd for free package deal 399.99 + shipping

What size fins? And I also have several DR weight pockets.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

1st...sorry that I didn't see these; I didn't get notified either. I did, however, answer all PMs.
2nd...I bought a SS1 & am thinking of going with Hollis F2 or Sherwood Triton fins; I have Jet fins but want something lighter. They're (Jet fins) great for some (any dive that requires a frog kick) dives, but I want something for "sight-seeing" OW dives with non-tech friends. I don't do much OW "strolling" but want a different fin on those few occasions that I do.
Also, to the smart arses (uncfnp & decompression) with your "diving accident" comments: I like split fins for easy OW dives; I have Jets fins for penetration/strong current dives. Also, I actually like diving with an Air 2 as it streamlines my profile. I usually dive solo anyway.
More to the point, if YOU don't like them them YOU shouldn't use them. I didn't ask for opinions or smart a** comments, so keep them to yourself!
Thank to (almost LOL) everyone who responded; I'll read your posts & PM "you" if what you're selling interests me.

Still need boots? I have a pair of Scubapro Delta Boot 5mm in size 10. I've only worn them twice. I'm normally a size 8 in booties. I bought them a size larger for use with dry suit but ended up needing a Size 11.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom