Closed ScubaPro Jet Fins and Deep 6 3mm boots

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
After cleaning out the dive closet, I have a spare pair of boots and fins that need a new home. They weren't actually used together though and are different sizes.

ScubaPro Jet Fins (white) - Size L - $70 shipped in the US. Purchased 1.5 years ago, and are lightly used. Mostly have been sitting in the garage because I have too many other fins. These are the original rubber dive fins - simple and strong with the spring straps. The white color really pops underwater though. According to ScubaPro, Size L should fit a Men's size 8-9 with 5mm or heavier boots, or a Men's size 10 with 3mm boots. I think they run slightly smaller then that, but it depends on how tight you like your fins.

Deep 6 3mm boots - Size 12 - $25 shipped in the US. These are essentially brand new. They were too big for the intended wearer and were only worn on a few of dives.

00W0W_5ARxBqcWx7xz_1320MM_50x50c.jpeg
01111_lwn28gYRDV7z_1320MM_50x50c.jpeg
00i0i_kQFN369lXaTz_1320MM_50x50c.jpeg
IMG_7316.JPG
IMG_7317.JPG
IMG_7320.JPG

Can you please show the bottoms of the boots? Are these men's boots? Do they seem to be a true size 12? Smaller/larger than size 12?

TIA,

rx7diver

Can you please show the bottoms of the boots? Are these men's boots? Do they seem to be a true size 12? Smaller/larger than size 12?

TIA,

rx7diver

They are mens boots. They person they were purchased for typically wears a size 11-11.5, and they are just a little bit too large for him. He thinks they are true to size.

IMG_7321.JPG

Are the boots still available? I'm interested in buying but I cannot DM (I have a new account so I assume this is due to permissions for new users?). Anyway, could you shoot me a message if they still are?

Do you still have the fins? I used a miss matched set of Scubapro and OMS. one was really negative and the other was really buoyant. I dont remember which was which but I'm looking for negative fins.

Do you still have the fins? I used a miss matched set of Scubapro and OMS. one was really negative and the other was really buoyant. I dont remember which was which but I'm looking for negative fins.
Scubapro jet fins are the negative ones compared to the OMS Slipstream. But this is an old post, additionally, OP posted above that the fins were sold, so...

Back
Top Bottom