WTB Bailout Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you going to want to pick up an AL40 filled with a 50/50 mix of brains and common sense if he breathes is down fully a few times maybe our economy won't be built out of playing cards anymore. Please Note: This advice in no way constitutes financial advice b/c I wouldn't touch that with a 40ft pole.

I think you need to sell that AL40 with the brains/common sense mix to the people in charge of a lot of financial institutions, too, since they're the idiots who went hog-wild with loaning money willy-nilly to high-risk borrowers.

I think you need to sell that AL40 with the brains/common sense mix to the people in charge of a lot of financial institutions, too, since they're the idiots who went hog-wild with loaning money willy-nilly to high-risk borrowers.

What makes you think they need it? They made 6 -7 figure salaries and bonus on top! Not saying it's right, but the people in charge are not hurting a bit.

So glad my tax bux get to bail out all the greedy people and banks.. meanwhile I drive around in a crappy Geo Prizm and have a mortgage for an AVERAGE house I could afford even if I took a pay cut of 70%.

It's so great that everyone just had to have their damn McMansions made of cardboard and their big Hollywood SUV's. Both of which have huge energy bills to support.

Tired of the Ant's having to pay for the Grasshoppers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom