WTB 2 more Aluminums :) In hydro/vip and pref luxfer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
You can never have enough tanks, especially when your wife dives as well. Looking for 2 more tanks with 3 year hydro left, preferably luxfer as I will double these up.

Sherman

You looking for new or used? I can help you out with new if that's what you are looking for. PM me.

Brent

Brent, give me a quote for 2 Lux Al 80s shipped to 96701.

Thanks

I have two AL80's I will check on the info but I am sure I have what you want. I am sure we can work something out on shipping. I will post back more in once the sun comes up and I can see in the truck.

JACK POT!! I checked both tanks and they are...Luxfer AL80's, yellow with boot. One was made in 98 the other 99. I just had them VIP'd in May and the hydro stamps are 4/04 and 7/04. I am asking $70 a piece but will cut a deal with buying both. Shipping?? They would be coming from zip of 47802, that would be Indiana. The only reason that I am selling them is because I switched to steel.

Pm sent to you...shipping looks expensive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom