Wrinkles June '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vetdiver:
We may go, but that weekend is our third anniversary. I'll check with the boss before I commit!

Now what better way to celebrate than to renew you vows UW in front of all your SB friends ? It doesn't get much more romantic than that, does it ? :wink:

I will be there for the day and then joining the brethren on the Sundiver that night for a Farnsworth run on Sunday. I will bring....way too much gear.

Terry

Schweet! Looking forward to seeing Terry and y'all:

I am hanging with you my compadre!

It is going to be a fun time for all SOCALUE will be in the Hoooouse!

Good to see old and new friends!

Gonna miss Missy somethin' fierce, will make it up by lovin' all over Kim!

T

divinman:
I will be there for the day and then joining the brethren on the Sundiver that night for a Farnsworth run on Sunday. I will bring....way too much gear.

Terry

Heyyyy....... Terry's going? Christian, you'll have to count me in for this one. If he's willing to drive all the way up to Laguna :D , how could I but join him. :eyebrow:

'K then, we are in for at least the morning!! Back to San diego for an anniversary dinner in the afternoon. Can't wait!!

Christian, not sure what I'll bring - last time, I got bagels and cream cheese, that seemed to go over pretty well - how about a repeat?

vetdiver:
'K then, we are in for at least the morning!! Back to San diego for an anniversary dinner in the afternoon. Can't wait!!

Christian, not sure what I'll bring - last time, I got bagels and cream cheese, that seemed to go over pretty well - how about a repeat?
That sounds great! Always a crowd pleaser in the morning. I've put you down for bagels and cream cheese.

Christian

I'll be there with the hot dogs! and a little somethin' somethin :eyebrow:

Duh, I guess I should've looked at the date before saying I wouldn't be around. I'll be there. Looks like lettuce, onion, relish and mayo are still needed, so I'll bring those.

Christian, Let me know if you want me to bring the EZ-UP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom