Wrinkles' Boat Dive

Which date(s) do you prefer for the Wrinkle's Boat Dive (pick as many as you want)?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saf_25

Contributor
Reaction score
We're talking about making the Jan. or Feb. Wrinkles' dive a boat trip. It's looking like the Pacific Star, board in the evening and do 2 dives in Catalina that night. Then, approx. 4 dives the next day, to return that evening. Conditions depending, we'll hopefully make it to the backside of Catalina. For the overnight trip, depending on the number of divers we get, it will be anywhere from $125 - 150 per diver. Nitrox is an additional $12/fill.
Which date is good for you (we would board/leave the evening before each of these dates)?

IceDiverInCA:
Don't forget Avalon Cleanup on Feb. 26.

Good point! Also, President's Day on Feb. 21st and Martin Luther King Day on Jan. 17th, if those affect you any.

The further away from New Years and Christmas, the better............those are my heavy party times ($$$$$).

With regrets I will not be able to join on the boat dive due to buget issues (2 daughters and college). Have fun.

I would love to do a two day dive, but there are nine people that have said that they can only do a one day dive. Why not plan a one day dive so that more people can come and then plan an overnighter closer to June? Just a thought.

Ann Marie:
I would love to do a two day dive, but there are nine people that have said that they can only do a one day dive. Why not plan a one day dive so that more people can come and then plan an overnighter closer to June? Just a thought.

I agree...besides, an overnighter during the summer makes more sense than in the dead of winter when there will be snow and ice on the seas....well, it will be cold at least to us locals.

Sigh, if it is to Catalina, count me out. That would mean a boat trip to the mainland to catch the boat to come back here, then return to the mainland to catch a boat to come back here again. One of the drawbacks of living on the island. Hope it will be a great time for those of you going.

Dr. Bill

Hey all:

I have missed so many of the recent Wrinkles dives that I don't know most of the regulars anymore. :bawling: I am so sorry to have missed so many of them but they were all unavoidable.

Please don't schedule this boat dive for the same weekend as the Avalon Clean-up Dive (Feb 26th or 27th) because I am doing that and want to do this dive too. Please!!

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom