wrightsville beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FreediverGa

Reaction score
what are the water temps in Wrightsville beach area toward the end of October or the first part of November?

oh also the temps near Nags head during the same time frame

Well I can tell you the nags head temps will depend on the wind. It can be from 50-75 that time of the year. If we get a lot of sw wind for a long time the water gets really cold, like most of last summer, but this year we have been getting a fair amount of e, ne, se wind which keeps the water really warm.

Hey thanks again Fishboy maybe I'll run into you when I make my way up there in October. The Tri- wrecks will be my primary place I'm going! Do you know any other good shore dives I can hit while I'm there?

I live like a mile up the beach from the triangle so thats usually where I go. The other place would be the huron, It is just up from the nags head pier. There are a few other places but they are not really marked except for the boiler down at pea island which stickes out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom