"Wrecks of Mass Bay" talk @ MWDC 1/12/05 - Framingham, MA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Heather Knowles and Dave Caldwell will be speaking at the next MetroWest Dive Club meeting in Framingham, MA this Tuesday, 1/12. Please see The MWDC website for directions. Social hour at the Crowne Plaza bar begins at 6:30, with the general meeting at 7:30 and the presentation sometime around 8ish. You don't need to be a member to come to a meeting and check us out. Feel free to PM myself, Soggy, notabob or ericfine50 if you have any questions.

"Massachusetts Bay offers a diverse selection of shipwrecks ranging from recreational to technical depth ranges that guarantee adventure. Join us a we discuss old favorites such as the Chester Poling, the Coyote and Alma Holmes, as well as newly uncovered sites such as the Brenton Reef Lightship."

Spectre:
Social hour at the Crowne Plaza bar begins at 6:30, with the general meeting at 7:30 and the presentation sometime around 8ish. You don't need to be a member to come to a meeting and check us out. Feel free to PM myself, Soggy, notabob or ericfine50 if you have any questions.

Sorry for the old post bump. :) But anyone notice that Spectre points out the social hour. Heheh guess some things are always a good thing. :eyebrow:

How is everyone doing? Been a while since I have stopped by. Hope you are all still braving the deep testing your skills and abilities. I'm preping myself for a newborn and a move to Florida at the end of the year. :crafty:

Back
Top Bottom