Wrecks in the Keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow - thanks, guys, those are some great pointers! I'll look into them.
Just got back yesterday from a 3-day trip to Key Largo. Stayed at Reefhouse Resort. Dove with Sun Sports and Bluewater. Both were awesome and are a 6-pack and an 8-pack, respectively. Call them, tell them your intentions and they will both likely work with you on getting out to the major wrecks in the Key Largo area. Both great dive ops.

How much were the rooms at Reefhouse resort

How much were the rooms at Reefhouse resort
I think we paid $289/night for a King Oceanfront. It was just me and my wife, but they have a sofa bed in those as well. They also have a double queen option for about the same price. I'm guessing it'll be slightly higher in October? August is low season.

Any idea what a single Queen would go for?

Again, great info. We found an AirBNB for $195/night in Key Largo (for 2 of us) and diving with Horizon. Can't wait, my first diving in FL!

Again, great info. We found an AirBNB for $195/night in Key Largo (for 2 of us) and diving with Horizon. Can't wait, my first diving in FL!
You will definitely enjoy Horizon Divers and the Spiegel Grove/Duane/Bibb. Those are outstanding wrecks to visit. I have done the Spiegel at least 25 times and have barely "scratched the surface" on everything there is to see. The bar/restaurant across the parking lot from Horizon is pretty good (Shipwrecks)..just order quickly as service can be slow.

My alarm goes off at 2:15 in the morning here in Dallas and we'll head to the airport. We'll be staying in a tiny home in Key Largo and I'll be diving with Rainbow Reef all week. Hopefully I'll get multiple dives on those three wrecks in the coming week.

My alarm goes off at 2:15 in the morning here in Dallas and we'll head to the airport. We'll be staying in a tiny home in Key Largo and I'll be diving with Rainbow Reef all week. Hopefully I'll get multiple dives on those three wrecks in the coming week.
Awesome. Looking forward to pics and a trip report!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom